Adsense

Black Forrest Chocolate Cheesecake ( Instant Pot )

 



Introducing the luscious Black Forest Chocolate Cheesecake, an indulgent dessert adorned with whipped cream and succulent cherries, all effortlessly crafted within your trusty Instant Pot! As Valentine's Day approaches this Friday, I am absolutely certain that I will prepare this delightful treat for my beloved husband. It happens to be one of his all-time favorite cheesecakes!


I simply adore utilizing my brand-new Instant Pot, a generous gift from my husband during the Christmas season. It has become an invaluable asset in my culinary repertoire, catering to a wide range of meals, appetizers, and now even desserts of every variety, including cakes and cheesecakes! Instant Pot recipes have gained immense popularity for good reason: they offer the convenience of slow-cooked dishes without the prolonged wait.


Rest assured, this extraordinary cheesecake will maintain its delectable qualities when refrigerated for approximately seven days. However, we all know that it won't last that long, especially with my husband and me succumbing to midnight cravings once our darling baby girl is tucked in bed. Oh, the joys of parenthood!


Why do they call it Black Forest Cake/Cheesecake?


Its name pays homage to a cherry liqueur known as "Black Forest Kirsch." Should you prefer to forgo the use of alcohol in the cheesecake, there's no need to worry. The quantity incorporated into this recipe is minimal, and omitting it will not alter the marvelous flavor in the slightest.



*RECIPE*

Please Head On Jump to recipe button  (>)



Post a Comment

0 Comments